Monday, September 10, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 22th SCTV

Yeah here's day for all of my days! HAHAHA.
N first thing I should write in this post is :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 22th SCTV !!

so today I have to go to Meis, Ancol at 1 pm. then  we prepare ourself for the first song, Gerakkan badanmu. Then after that, the second song is Teman Terindah by Indah Dewi Pertiwi. I go there with my wild spirit crop top shirt. Yeah so I go there with my wild spirit to rock on the stage!!




 me with L ! n his cap on my head :p Hahaha.


 wild spirit crop top, u can buy it here


here's the costume for the second song, teman terindah.



me n my friend, Ai, she's one of interlude teacher.


wild spirit crop top from forever 21, grand indonesia
basic tanktop trouser from gaudi
studded belt from new look
long pant from logo jeans
backpack from platinum dave, itc mangga dua
docmart glossy boots from sizesneaker




No comments:

Post a Comment