Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Flirty Flare

Hi! Today I was attending the anna sui product launch.
And also attending Nikicio show on Plaza Indonesia men's fashion week.
Today I'm feeling so girly, check it out, scroll down ~






I am soon in luv with my new nasty gal top.
The flare sleeves detail is just sooooo on point! Look at that.<3 p="">















This one belongs to my sister.
Her 1st jeffrey campbell shoes 







I hope u guys enjoy my look for today.

Details:
nasty gal anita bell sleeve crop top
charles and keith clutch
jeffrey campbell lolita heels

 

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Love your top ♥

    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool jacket, love how you styled it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling and cool high-heeled shoes.
    Share your post on my blog.
    Greetings and welcome.
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flare sleeves, is so trendy right now, I've seen a lot of fashion bloggers having fund of it. I might get one for me LOL, anyways you look so fab on your outfit.

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks

    [url=http://maxslims.net][color=#ecf3f7]คาสิโน[/color][/url]

    ReplyDelete