Sunday, March 20, 2016

Farmgal

HAPPY SUNDAY READERS!!!!
So, this Sunday, me and the gank went to the farmhouse, Lambing, Bandung.
Since I heard this place is the famous one nowadays.
I got curious then finally decided to visit this place.
When u arrive, u'll get a cup of milk.
The one I drink on the photo below. It tastes good!



This one inspired by the one in the Paris I guess. Hahaha.
Still! Have to try it cuz I never been in Paris!!
Can u spot my name???????? *_*













U can feed the sheep, there are rabbits as well!







After that we went to De' Ranch!





Look! Im touching it! Im touching the horse!!!!! *getexcited







We didn't take the photo gank.
We did selfie but I'm not putting it here ..
So guys curious enough to visit these places ???? ;D

DETAILS
levi's overall
H&M studio shoes

2 comments:

  1. you look so cute <33

    -cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look just fantastic
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indiabeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete