Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Red Velvet

So, I'm showing off my first experience of eating this chitato mi goreng.
It tastes good, and Velvet really want it so bad, just look at her face!





Ok so today I'm wearing red kinda outfit because tonight i attended the coca cola event.
Of course with my boyfriend, thats why u can see him wearing red on the 2nd pic above.























By the way the event was pretty awesome, I also got my customised coke cans on my own.
Thanks so much Coca Cola Indonesia.
And for more pics u can visit my instagram ^_^

zara shirt
lahlahland cross choker
picnic radiance delightful wedges
rip curl black straps sling bag


3 comments:

  1. super cool pics
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit and you look so enjoyed the event of Coca-Cola. anyway, your boyfie and you look so cute!!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shirt kak<333 so envy of the event!!

    heavenlypapaya

    ReplyDelete