Saturday, February 13, 2016

Colorblock

So today my boyfriend is performing an acoustic session with his friends at an eating place called food fighter. But beforehand, i took his free time to take pictures of me around bintaro where he and his friends rendezvous. I couldn't think of any other places here so i decided to take it under a railway bridge. Theres like graffiti through out the tunnel so i thought it would be cool to take shots here.
Today I'm wearing something which the colours will suit the place i mentioned.
The theme is like old school arcade games.
You'll get what i mean once you scroll down.





Talking about my outfit, I'm rocking these primary colours 

Rocking these blue red yellow all around.
Unless your colour blind, no offence. ;p





This is my bf's friend's place, theres this old building beside it.
Seemed like an abandoned place and seems interesting.
Enjoy these shots :)












Bonus pic : who doesn't love cotton candy. yumm..
___________________________________________________________

topshop turtle neck top
H&M x Alexander Wang ellen bustier
spotlight colorblock denim set
aldo kosmo sneakers

4 comments:

  1. cool! such a vibrant look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your look here on LOOKBOOK, I love the nice colors and style ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cool pics,love the lipstick on you
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kicks <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete