Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tokyo Pirate

All I did today is watching my boyfriend's show at one school at Serpong.
Went with this kinda weird outfit is making me as a centre attention hahahahhaaa
Im used to it anyway.
Played with some red + blue outfit today, you know that 'pirate' title was given by my bf gosh he told me that i look like a fuckin pirate, before he saw that tokyo word on my tshirt.
So lets just call this "Tokyo Pirate". Guess thats bcuz of my headwear that looks like Captain Jack ???
Hahahhhahhahah!!!! Check it out! scroll down ~











cotton on tokyo crop tee
kreepsville 666 eyeball bracelet - dollskill
mabibili studios polkadot bag
topshop motto mom denim highwaist
adidas superstar hearts

1 comment:

  1. looking so cool as usual ci <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete