Monday, June 1, 2015

2 stories

So, today is our 2nd day in Bogor.
This morning i had a breakfast then i went swimming!





















After went swimming, of course we all felt hungry rite.
So I dried myself n get prepared then we went to Two Stories, Bogor.
What a great interior and also delicious food, me and Bolo love their special iga.
You guys should try it, for real!
















I changed my cloth to make my way home more comfortable hahaha.
Fofana gave me this hunted inc sweater cuz i love it.




I cant explain you much more about this trip but wait.. Except..
Did you watch "Sobat japan episode Bogor part 1??
Cuz Im gonna show you these videos part 2 and 3! And you can hear Bolo explains you even a little detail about the lele fish, check it out!



1st look
pull & bear skirt
adidas sneakers

2nd look
hunted inc long sleeves zipper

2 comments: