Tuesday, August 6, 2013

PUNK PHOTOSESSION

HOLY WORDS


Today, me and Gaby was helping my friends for their final project.
It's casual vintage punk.
So here the pics for the 1st concept.
Still available for another shots, I'll post it soon!



Detail:
boots - forever 21
neckale - created by my auntie




HARD MUSIC



Here the 2nd concept.
Feel like on the vcd store and looking for any dope music with my rock band crew.
Isn't it??
Hahahah back to punky era like this not bad !

STOP LOOKING AT ME!







Details:
black sexy hollow t-shirt - romwe
boots and skirt - belong to my friends
choker - glad news
bracelet - recycled



4 comments:

  1. awesomeee! all the concepts are amazing <3 but my fav should be the hard-music :D and love the mesh top you wore in the last pic! so rad :)

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredibly awesome poses and gestures <3

    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete