Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to Childhood

Today I went to kidzania!
Yaaaay, its all remind me to my childhood.
I went there with my sister, brother, and children's driver, yea actually I went there for them.
So, we are hereee, you can see my twinny outfit my sister, check it out!!







Okay here we go wearing same pattern by Loony Store.
I have some buttons, but she was wearing the one without any buttons.
And we also added dotty things on our outfits today.
What do u guys thinkin?




When we arrived on Kidzania, soooo sadly me and sister can't lie about our age :((
Seriously I wont lie next time when I go there again!
Damn so today me and my sister only looking around that small city, CANNOT PLAY ANYTHING!
Only watching theater studio. And seeing them who "under 16" playing.
So so so sad!!!





Anyway if u guys go there, u shoulda try kidzania pizza, my favourite is deluxe cheese, I ate almost 5 pcs. What a super chubby, puffy pizza!

Details:
polka dot cap - stylenanda
choker - L.I.N.F
outer jacket - loony store
polka dot crop tank - new look
shorts - le.ma.ri
sneaker - adidas superstar II
rings - greedy sassy


6 comments:

  1. i love your jacket!
    you look chic!

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww this is amazing and lovly post!!
    love you dear♥♥
    New post on my fashion blog:)
    http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute you both !! :)) lucu banget deh ah hihih

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta tu blog! las fotos son geniales al igual que los outfits!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look, love the colours <3

    Would you like to follow each other? If you want, let me know :)
    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. unified! both of you looks pretty and energetic ♥

    filaniolyvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete