Thursday, March 21, 2013

The lucky one ;)


Today, me and my blogger fellas went to watch y-3 fashion show for plaza indonesia fashion week.
Check it out, y-3 collection! ;D




















Cool sportswear collection!
And guess why I used "lucky"title.
Becauuuuse Im the lucky person today, I won the door prize worth more than 5 million!
Just can't stop smiling after that :))
I got a pair of pink running jacket and pants.
This seems to be a lucky month for me.. *hope
Ok, here's my #ootd for today show. 









2 paperbag from y-3
That one is free goodie bag, and the other is my free lucky stuffs! 


Me with Mei Ying 'n Mitha, sadly there's no Gaby there :( Because she was taking those pic.

Details:
denim vest - bugis
ring - diva, central park mall
abstract pants - cocra paris
purple responsive clogs shoes - picnic

For another picture, u can see it also on:
THE ACTUAL STYLE (By Sadikin Gani)

6 comments:

  1. nice collection ! and u guys all freaky cool ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! I'm so happy for you! lucu banget yaaaa jacket sm running pants nya <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your vest and shoes Nes, awesome look! i like our shot, itu si mei lagi ngelirik siapa cobaaaa haha XD

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. mukanya udah happy banget dahhh. hahaha suka sama celananyaaa >.<


    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoaaa congrats and it seems that your are also on the front seat at the fashion week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great collection! Lucu banget celana nyaaa I lop <3

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete