Saturday, March 23, 2013

Flower Vine

Yeah today Im going to help my friend to do her make-up portfolio, and im gonna be the stylist & wardrobe. For my works today, Im using this vintage look with flowers around me.
Come n take a look readers :))





I bought this bag at bugis when im in my holiday time to Singapore.
I fell in love at the first sight with the design, especially the pink colour.
Actually at the 1st time, I just saw the travel bag, not this model. But I think it's kinda uselless if I buy that. Not too small, not too big :(
So I decided to buy this one, it can used on my daily activities. And very easy to carry.



So, here's my work, the concept is about rock. With the dark color.






What do u think? Pls gimme any comment about my works. ;)





Models: Dewie Anggraini & Anissa Sashabilla
MUA: Arsya Nafisa
Photographer: Pratita Febria
Fashion assistant: Nadhine Aishah
Photo editor, fashion stylist, & wardrobe: Ines Ariani

Details:
bowler hat - rock inc., fx
floral dress - motel rocks
floral bracelet & vintage bag - bugis
knee socks - forever 21
responsive clogs shoes - picnic


6 comments:

  1. your works are amazing! <3<3
    dressnya lucuuuuu <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit! love the dress and the cute bag so much! xx

    http://juventine-wu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. are the tattoos permanent? they are superb! loving your dress! I love the styling! it's just-dark eerie like and edgy, however I wish the photography was a bit grungy-er, but superb job overall!
    check out my latest outfit post "Del-Del" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking lovely with the dress! pretty! <3 and nice work nes ;D

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete