Thursday, February 14, 2013

Qozmo Jersey

Hello readers ! First of all, I wanna say

♥  VALENTINE FOR YA ALL SWEET PEOPLE 

Today on this val day i didn't wearing any sweet things that u guys think about ..
Im wearing my super swag style with my BF basketball jersey hahaha ya it's so VS with sweet style but it just works on my valentine day, so well!
Before this day was ended, I just found a cute surprises, just look at the pic :)



Here wht I got! Sweet things from my sister n Batamz 
Really love em!!
I actually didn't get too much things these day but at last I got this from special persons, It makes me happy enough :))
Hopefully this valentine can also be memorable for you readers ~


Details:
amante sunglasses - FX
chain neckale - o-mighty
gaudi basic shirt
basketball jersey - gift from my bf
studded backpack - dave platinum, itc mangga dua
bracelet - traffic room, mall pondok indah
forever 21 high waist shorts - grand indonesia
Y.R.U qozmo shoes - karmaloop


11 comments:

  1. beautiful :) i like your jersey
    happy valentines day


    joyful,
    Jururekamphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool glasses. looks like you have many sunglasses :x what about make blog post about it? ;3 i would love to see

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweetie! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit, so young and cool too! I would love for you to visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your outfit so much ! <3


    irenelilyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool outfit, I love your jersey, amazing!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. swag overload! can i have one ferrero ? \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy valentine's day too sweet! (i know its too late actually lol)
    now i'm stayin in malaysia for study :(
    i wish can meet up with u someday in indo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want your shoes :3 belated happy val's dayyyy yaaa! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete