Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fashionable Hammy :3

Have you guys ever checked my instagram profile @aiiness ??
Yea last time I had a chance to post my grandpa, using my bold rounded eyewear, he want to be fashionable also ;D
And this time Im gonna show you my fashionable hammy :3 HAHAH
My mom really love her hamsters n take a good care of em.
Yesterday he came to my room & show me this cute thing, my mom tryin to dressing one of her hamster. 
I have to tell you a lil mistake that my mom have made, it's a boy !! ( Please look at the second picture, the result) P.S: Sorry boy, u have to wore a girl's stuff!
At first so hard to dressing him, but finally we got the result!



Don't u think that he looks so cute with that lil dress ?? x)
My mom's bought that dress at petshop on Gajah Mada, u can get it there!

4 comments:

  1. LUCU BANGEEETTT kawinin dong sm hamster gua :3 wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ampun lucu banget!!!!!!!!!!!! aku dulu juga punya hamster banyak >_<
    cari baju hamster di petshop sekitar sini pada jelek2 >_< yg ini lucu banget xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. With regards to the fashion business, it's a ceaselessly evolving world. Despite the fact that a few patterns are considered as silly and obsolete, numerous different rebounds with creative thoughts.
    View More

    ReplyDelete