Friday, April 22, 2016

Mad Potion

Dress up in purple because today is the day!
Launching mad potion by Katy Perry !!
Scroll down for more ↡










This justice winter jacket.
I want to tell u about this u all know right? Justice is actually a brand for kids.
Hahahah but I really love their collection and i usually buy some things that still fit for me.
Accessories, 14 years's outfit.
Oh i just love that brand, they have so many cute stuffs.





This mad potion by Katy Perry came in such a qt shape!


This is me and Jean Milka pretended to be Katy Perry, lol.
Yea actually it was a lip sync competition.
And i got the 1st place! How lucky.






DETAILS

justice winter jacket
rihanna for river island black faux fur rucksack
forever 21 lakers dress
H&M boots

1 comment:

  1. I love your look so much! :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete