Friday, October 16, 2015

The spy


Uniqlo is collaborating with disney and they are launching their products in PIM today. Woohoo..
After I'm done looking around what they have to offer, my next stop is to Puri Mall where I'm gonna perform an acoustic session with my boyfriend.
Apologies for no acoustic photos.

I'm wearing a full set from fame agenda with eyes as their main motif all around.
They use a stiff material on this bitch. I like the top part of it because of its unique design.
The triangle V-shaped sleeve and the V-neck hole makes it so. thats it..












fame agenda eyes print top and pants
H&M net beanie hat | boots

photos by Nicko aka boyfriend.

2 comments:

  1. great post thanks for sharing!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy style :) It touched me a lot. Just look around :)

    ReplyDelete