Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Officialy 21!

Yuhuuuu september 23rd!
Today is my birthday and now im officially 21 ! πŸ˜„
Legal on club, legal to get drunk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





So at 12am, my sister, my friend, and my bf made a surprise for me.
And my supa creative sister made this cutie DIY pink alien bday cake.
Isnt it so cute??


And this one is a digital pic of me, made by one of my girl, Tiffany, as a bday present.
Tiffany is the one who sits next to me on the photo below.


N then at nite, i made a little bday party at Carburator Spring.
With rocker n biker dress code.
U see that I'm wearing pink studded faux leather vest, n pink boots as well.







I had a great time with my girls, brother, sister, and boyfriend today.
Thanks guys for today, I love you ~
And thanks so much for u who sent me some bday greetings, love u all, mwax!

jeffrey campbell 8th street fuchsia boots - solestruck
I LOVE DIY studded pink faux leather biker vest
lunar cult clear choker


No comments:

Post a Comment