Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Sweetest Things

Hi, happy Sunday everyone!
Whatcha doin today? Have u ever go for a picnic ??
Hehehe, cuz today I went to Kebun Raya Cibodas for a picnic with my closest friends and boyfriend.
I had sooooo much fun today!






Gaby Seliana and me.
She's my friend from 5th grade of primary school. 


Leather boots from Hyperion by Yuriestax.
The colour is actually dark pink.
But not really sure this could be brown or red also....









By the way this is our 9th monthsarry.
So happy that I can spent my whole day with you dear boyfriend! 






After the picnic was over, we played paintball.
And this is the first time I tried to played it!
It was rad, I got shot right on ma face!!



Full team:
Charles - Nicko - me - Grace - Anton - Ricky


me on action! ;D

topshop tanktop
bag - belongs to my sister
hyperion pink nubuck longwing boots



4 comments: