Monday, April 20, 2015

Mother Nature

Today I had a shoot session with Binus TV for tote scene.
I prepared like 4 looks for today with different style for each look.
But I only post one look on blog which is that u see right now.
I call it 'Mother Nature' cuz its kinda bohemian style, with layered long skirt, and i also wear feather earring, fringe shoes. I play with earth colors like brown, green. Its like, back to nature!





tonik headband
diva  feather earrings
skirt (from mom)
the little things she needs fringe flat shoes

3 comments:

  1. Boho girl!!!!<3333 love the layered skirt<333

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look so hippie boho chic to meeee :p

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cantik banget Nesss <3 I love your bohemian look! <3

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete