Thursday, February 5, 2015

Metropolite

Today I went to metropolis market at Senayan City with Oh Mei Ying.
Some bloggers sell their new/ pre-loved stuffs in there.
Unfortunetaly I dont have a chance yet to join them so, I sell some of my pre-loved stuffs on Chrisnawati's booth. ;p


Back to ootd, im showing you my sporty casual look, but its kinda rebel since im wearing a grid skirt and big skull neckale. And im playing with pink and grey this time.
By the way, I had ma new tattoo on my left arm.
And yes as u see its swag version of Velvet.
For those who dont know she's a pretty black pug of mine.










All those pics above taken by Oh Mei Ying.

gaudi denim sleeveless top
le.ma.ri vest
mannequin plastic big skull neck ale
blackbook "fuck" totebag
urbclothing wavey short skirt
fluffystore studded shorts
topshop glitter socks
new balance 574 classic sneakers


1 comment:

  1. you look so rad and swaggie! :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete