Saturday, January 4, 2014

Missed the plane

Hi, today im going to Batam with my boyfriend, n gonna spent my next holiday trip with Gabriella Olivia.
I just cant wait!
I went to airport, and our plane will be flight at 6 am.
But, ok we missed the plane.
Hahaha, for me, this is my 2nd time I missed the plane after that one in Singapore.
So, we bought another ticket on 10.30 am.





You know, in the last post, my hair color was faded, so yesterday i went to onepiece, and coloring my hair, again.
And the result is I got my ombre hair! As u see, green and blue.
So this is accidently ombre, but really love it anyway!
But im not using manic panic this time.
Its a hair color from the saloon i dont know what is it.

















Stay tune on my holiday post ~ ^_^

Details:
snapback - hater, her spot
choker - L.I.N.F
top - bugis
polka dot overall - loony store
mayview sandals - jeffrey campbell, nasty gal
strawberry bag - suite blanco (belong to my sister)



JOIN GIVEAWAY ?? Click here:

14 comments:

  1. hey, i like your new hair-colour. i actually want to paint my hair with an anti-mainstream like yours, but i still a student. i love your style! and your shoes also nice

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bgd nes! love your sandals
    btw g masih amazed sama rambut lo :D


    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahhahha, ketingalan pesawat, ada2 aja.
    dress nya lucu banget nes !!

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your hair. Always :)

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Aiiness for your comment on my blog and for kind words :) it was nice to see it :) I will be following your blog..your style is very unique and suits you so much :)

    http://denimfeather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Kawaii !!!! It was cool! Love your hair.

    XOXO
    Please check my blog
    http://babyblackswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cool and you always cute. Love your hair. Maybe, try rainbow hair? Hahaha


    Please check my blog

    http://babyblackswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !!! Love your hair. Maybe, try rainbow hair? Hahaha

    Please check my blog

    http://babyblackswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a LOVELY outfit :) and Im happy to follow ya.

    Check out my new post...Amazing French inspiration :)

    Have a fab day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that strawberry bag just tooo cute, and i love ur outfit here, soooo colourful and so you!:)



    please check mind
    http://raynamarchyiane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete