Sunday, September 8, 2013

Super Quality




This is my 6 day on Thai. And I wanna share you something.
I bought this Jeffrey Campbell shoes above (open-up) on Villains SF, siam centre.
And when I wore it for the 1st time.
Just takin this picture, I got a bit stains on the shoes.
I try to use a nail polish to clean the stains.
But shockly its getting bigger -_-
Maybe it because its only a spray color or kinda like that I dont know.
But truly disappoint! :(
Do you guys know anyway how to solve this problem ??












Details:
vapor hat - unif
clear sunnys - zara
long sleeve top - adidas jeremy scott
open up shoes - jeffrey campbell
backpack - dave platinum
choker - l.i.n.f

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME^^

    Visit my blog, please!:)
    http://fairy-berries.blogspot.com/

    Instagram: primalita

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool as always! try using Telon oil! I usually use it to clean the stains on my bag and shoes. yaa ... even though it was a bit smelly :)

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks for the comment! I love your style! I'm following you. Hope you'll do it too! XOXO KISSES FROM POLAND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool as usual !!

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comments ;) I want followe each other ;) I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have crazy style, but I love it!! I follow You!
    Kisses
    fashiondaughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. this one is so cool! love love love the top <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete