Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HOOTERS

Yihaaa my real holiday now start!!
We go to Singapore! Me, Gege, n my sissy 
So this afternoon, we go to the airport.
With my mom, both mom, my real mom, and my foster mom.
Batam also there, my step daddy, n luvly cute lil Sheva :3
hihihi, we have lunch together before 3 of us go to Singapore.



So glad she's come to say good bye, my lil sissy, Sheva :3


hopefully she was cryin because she will miss her sister so much :p




My first, favourite, lovely one JC shoes that I got from solestruck !!









Continue our trip to find Clarke quay, we've lefted by the bus so we took the MRT.



Me & my sister, Bunga Deviani.



Anyway, we've been long searching for riverboat clarke quay that is located on the back of Central Mall. Hahaha, yea we've lost n we took a long time for a walk. But finally we found this good place. 
And then we decided to have our late night dinner @ Hooter. 
We got served by a super sexy girls here ;D


So after have a good time here, we go back to the hotel by a taxi, n good night hopefully tomorrow we got a good time also :))

Details:
unbranded studded pink headband
unbranded basic tank
new look denim vest - central park mall
unbranded hot pant - far east plaza, singapore
JC 8th street - solestruck
ring - lil' moo, ex
bracelet - the loft, fashion hub, mall kelapa fading 3

3 comments:

  1. So pretty outfit. Rockin' chic :) And the baby is just too cute :)




    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog ! I love very much, you are so lovely and very cute,your look is amazing as always ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute :)

    I love your sens of style girls :)

    ReplyDelete