Sunday, November 27, 2011


Today, I go to Ancol with my film crew (BHK SHS). In the morning we all prepare for our job! :D



Im waiting for my friend so Im just took a pict, this pict was taken by m y friend, Nico.


Hahah that's my friend, Icent! Looks like he want to show me something.
Guess what? It's just our pose. It is work? LOL


My best friend Jenni! It's just a pose also anyway :p




Huah, kinda blur n also it's not good about the contrast n brightness, im sorry.


Here ya go my favorite one. I'll explain you. If u want to buy my gray fringe top, just go buy it at forever21, Grand Indonesia. I bought that colorful harem pant at ITC mangga dua, I forgot the store, actually it was bought by my sista. That super bag from jabotabek shop, fashion hub, MKG3. N the gray shoes from cotton on, SG. Im wearing a floral bangle there!

No comments:

Post a Comment